WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

There is so much to be thankful for, more then we even deserve. Food, Clothes, Shelter, Health... the list goes on...

I know Todd and I are reminded of that even more this year with a little chunky monkey to celebrate with, but we are SOO very grateful for all of the many blessings we have been given this year. It has been so fun to venture into a new phase of life, even if I still cannot fit into my old pre pregnancy clothes YET, or remember what it was like to stay up past 9PM, or the fact that it's not as easy to just leave the house with just my keys and wallet. Ha!

I am thankful to you all and your patience with me as our little blessings causes me not to update this more often than I should, but I think I'm sensing a new year's resolution already?! Ha!

But whatever you all do, did, or will be doing today, I hope you stop and take in all the wonderful things in your life!

No comments: