WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, November 25, 2011

So much to celebrate today...

Today is a great day...

I remember today like it was yesterday... for two REALLY important reasons...

Both reasons I was anxious, nervous, excited, and filled with so much joy and happiness! I had anticipated the day for so long, although some of the details were fuzzy and unclear, but it was incredible in my mind and it was incredible that day.

5 years ago today, I walked down that long aisle towards the love of my life, we read our vows, we exchanged our symbols of commitment, we lit our candle as a sign of becoming one, and our love was sealed with a kiss. From that day on, I have loved no other like I love Todd. He is the most loving, most caring, most genuine, most kind hearted, wonderful person alive. I am beyond blessed to have met him, become friends with him, opened up my heart to him, and said "I do" to him. He gives my life meaning and joy... I could not ever imagine my life without him. XOXO!

Photobucket

Today is also a great day because three months ago, Todd and I welcomed the love of our lives, Jackson Milo, into this world. We became parents... something 5 years ago, I dreamed of happening, ONE day. But here we are celebrating not only our love for each other, but our love for Jackson's life. We can now celebrate the fact that we made it through those first three, long, hard, joyful, most rewarding months! Both Todd and I have learned so much about each other, about giving up our time, sleep, health, and our selves to care for this child given to us. He gives our life even MORE meaning and joy... and our hearts have grown even BIGGER. Life without him is UNIMAGINABLE!

Happy 3 months Jackson! XOXO!

Photobucket

No comments: