WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Max :: 1 Year

I know I'm the worst blogger in the world... No excuses... I'm just awful!

This month has surprisingly been EXTREMELY busy and in between all the fun sessions I've had, I've been taking care of our growing baby boy. He's getting so big and cute... I can't believe he'll be 3 months old on Friday. Wowzaaazzz!

Photobucket

But as the year winds down, I'm catching up on filling you in on all the special and fun sessions we've had... One of those special sessions has actually been all year long.

I had the opportunity to not only photograph this couple's wedding a few years back, but also their first child's whole first year (3 months, 6 months, & 9 months)! What a privilege! I've been able to watch Max grow from a super cute little guy into a super cute little boy. PLUS, his mom and dad had great news to share as they will be expecting their second child in the spring. How fun! I sure hope to be a part of the newest ones life as well.

Congratulations Joe & Megan on your beautiful growing family!!! It's been so special to be a part of these important moments in your life.

Check out a few of my favorites from our session... and check the links above to see how much he's grown...

Adorable...

Photobucket

He's starting to stand, but not quite walking...

Photobucket

Too cute...

Photobucket

Family LOVE....

Photobucket

Handsome boy...

Photobucket

Max is seriously the happiest baby...

Photobucket

Love it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: