WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Max :: 3 months old

For those of us who do not have kids yet, don't you ever wonder what they will look like?

I know, especially now, I am picking out traits, of both Todd and I, that I would love our baby to look and even to act like. Hopefully, our baby will be cute and have a good mix of both of us, which is a good guess, right? You never know... my niece looks pretty similar to myself and I'm just related, so it's hard telling what the little clinched fist (that's how big the books say he/she is right now) will look like.

Sometimes I even get the privilege to see what some of my bride's & groom's kids look like, which is the coolest thing ever!

Recently, I was able to do that...

Max is the making of such a sweet and beautiful couple I worked with almost two years ago. It was so fun to see not only their little one, but to see some familiar faces. They really did make a great couple and their genes were awesome because he is one of the most adorable little boys ever. He is a good mix between the two of them, so it was fun to point out different characteristics that you could visible see in him. I love getting this opportunity and it makes my job so much more special to continue on in people's lives.

Congratulations you two... I can't wait to watch him grow and grow!

Check out a few of my favorites from our session...

Look at those BIG BLUE EYES...

Photobucket

Sooo cute...

Photobucket

Not a fan of the bulky sweater... "Get me out of this!!!"...

Photobucket

In all reality, his best photos was when he was pure skin... LOVE that!!!

Photobucket

Haha... he's figuring out he has fingers!

Photobucket

Half smirks are the cutest...

Photobucket

Love the cute hat! Not sure what kind of face this is... I'm pretty sure they had to change his diaper after this... haha!

Photobucket

I LOVE this one... he's so adorable!

Photobucket

I think he's spent...

Photobucket

No comments: