WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowcapade 2011

I guess the weather report was "somewhat" true when it said it was going to snow... however, I don't see that HUGE massive foot of snow they were predicting.

Oh well... it was kind of fun to get all excited about this huge SNOWCAPADE, as I have been calling it. Haha!

I do have to voice one complaint, by saying that although the snow is gorgeous and just so fresh and clean looking, it is also EXTREMELY bright and the brightness of the white fluff has kept me awake since 4am on. So now, this SNOWCAPADE has left me with the BIGGEST headache known to man! But I guess in a way, it can be a good thing because now I have an excuse to lay down on the couch and take a nap as the snow keeps falling, I'm banned from driving on the roads outside, AND Todd is working from home today, so I can at least have a snuggle buddy for a bit. The little things in life that get us excited huh?!

I do have the greatest husband as he spent over an hour snow blowing our driveway, along with our neighbors sidewalks... Thank God for his kind and HUGE heart! What would I do without him???

Photobucket

And get ready for TOMORROW as we wrap up our 2010 wedding season...

Photobucket

Plus, GET READY as we will be beginning our 2nd Annual Photo Contests from sessions from 2010 this month... It's going to be a little different this year with a few 'secret' categories, but just a "hint, hint" you'll want to become a fan of us on facebook so sign in or sign up, find us, and "like" us! You'll be glad you did!!!

No comments: