WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I'm spending the day watching ONE of my love's flirt with his girlfriend, as they roll in the wet snow, share toys and sticks, take turns chasing each other through the yard, and an occasional "dominate dance" (that's all I'm going to say, you can use your imagination to figure it out! Haha!). Luckily, Todd is at work and Maddox is the one doing all the running around, we might have some problems if Todd was the one out back... haha!

Other than watching my one love play out back in what is turning into a mushy swamp and waiting for my other love to get home later today from work, there is not much planned. I hate to say it, but Valentine's Day to us here at the Veldman House is not really observed. I think Todd has always been the best friend/boyfriend/fiance/husband, and hasn't needed one specific day to remind me of that. I know that a lot of places, or where ever you go for that matter, really play it up, and kind of make you feel guilty if you don't buy your loved one that diamond necklace, that I know I would probably lose pretty quick, those stuffed animals with the sappy hearts on them, which would be tore up in less than five minutes if Maddox got a hold of it, or even those pink, red, and white M & M's, they do all taste the same, right?

I'm fine with eating a home cooked meal together, maybe get a little fancy and make dessert! That's asking a lot... Haha! I did, however, sneak a cute gift for Todd this year, even though I'm not necessarily "observing" the holiday, but rather using today as one of MANY days to remind him that I love him so much and life would not be the same without him.

Whatever you do or don't do... I hope you have a great one!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: