WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ryan & Kristin :: Engaged

I love a good laugh... who doesn't though, right?

I love laughing so much it hurts, or there are tears seeping out of my eye balls, or my abs get so sore the next day it feels like I've had a HUGE ab workout... I LOVE THAT!

Well that is EXACTLY what happened when I meet up with Ryan and Kristin for a snowy engagement session. I had mainly been chatting with Ryan, and whenever I talk to him, he always has so much energy. I couldn't believe it. I was thinking, someone with this much energy has got to be someone I really want to meet. When we did meet up in person, he did not disappoint! He is SO passionate about life, especially being it was a bit snowy and cold! He wanted to make their session memorable, which I think is such a great way to look at situations and I'm pretty sure he succeeded in that task. Despite the snow and cold, he wanted it to be perfect for him and his beautiful fiance, Kristin. He loves life and he loves his Kristin! Kristin is such a doll... extremely sweet and extremely gorgeous, with such a great heart! Plus she helps keep him focused and on track. Ha! What a great wife she will be! I love how they interact, it's absolutely adorable! You can't help but smile and laugh at how much fun they have together!

It was definitely a session for my record books and I left there with a sore face from smiling so much... sooooo cute!

Congratulations you two... we can't wait for your wedding here in a couple weeks... I know it's going to be AWESOME!

Check out a few of my favorites... there were so many to choose from...

Adorable... I knew it was going to be a great session after just a few shots...

Photobucket

He LOVES her... She LOVES him... soooo obvious...

Photobucket

Haha...

Photobucket

LOVE the snow... oh and the couple!

Photobucket

He kept doing this... haha! I think he was impressed by his MAD ring making skills...

Photobucket

I love how fun and cute they are...

Photobucket

Absolutely stunning!

Photobucket

No comments: