WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, February 28, 2011

And it BEGINS...

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN...

FAVORITE PHOTO TIME!!!!

This is usually a Love/Hate relationship to me because I LOVE so many that I HATE choosing just a few. But somebody has to do it, and that somebody HAS to be me. (Bummer!) But after going through last year's photos, I FINALLY narrowed it down to my Top 5, under a few categories.

The first one is ENGAGEMENTS...

Here are the finalists (in no particular order)...

#1 Mike & Angela

Photobucket


#2 John & Jennifer

Photobucket


#3 Brad & Sarah

Photobucket


#4 Adam & Melissa

Photobucket


#5 Brad & Ashley

Photobucket


I LOVE them all, but now it's your turn to share your LOVE and pick your FAVORITE engagement photo.

The winner will receive a big hug, kiss, and a treat shaped as a bone? Ha... Just kidding... That's usually what Maddox gets when he's good! I think a 6 x 6 gallery wrapped canvas and the FRONT spot to the engagement section of our website would be a better prize. I'm sure you would agree!

Voting takes place via Facebook, so travel on over to our Veldman Photo Page, "Like" us, and then head to the photo gallery "2010 Engagement Photo Contest Finalists", "Like" your favorite one (I will also count comments as "likes", but only one per person), and go ahead and share it with all your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, strangers that ask you to be friends that you have no idea who they are... haha! But enjoy picking your favorite... Voting will end Monday, March 14th at 10PM EST, so get going!

Happy Monday and LAST day of February!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have been trying to leave a like!!! vote for Ashley and Brad and it is not letting me do it. SSSoooo i am letting you know this way! hope it helps