WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm barely alive... but I'm still breathing!

Breathe in and breathe out... that's what I keep telling myself over here...

I would like to say I have a HUGE pain tolerance, but right now I'm struggling just to remember to breathe these days. I'm having some major back pain and am having a hard time "taking it easy." If you've ever been in my position, back pain or pain in general just plain stinks! I haven't been able to sit much because that hurts, walking hurts, laying down hurts, basically doing everything hurts... Errr... just go away already! Needless to I've been pretty bummed lately!

The only thing that has felt good lately is the fact that we just purchased two replacement Mac Computers. Both are much needed around here as my "L" key has fallen off on my labtop and my iMac is getting to be pretty slow, (ehhh... I hate slow computers!) I have had both for so long, they are due for a upgrade. I'm super excited to get them and have working buttons on my keyboard... haha!

Happy Thursday!

No comments: