WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Top #5 Wedding Photos

Weddings are my favorite... EVER!

I'm not sure if it is the beauty of the bride, or the expression from the groom, or the emotions of the families, or just seeing all the hard work and many, many, MANY long hours of preparation for that one special day coming together FINALLY! It just might be all of it combined and many more details, but let's just say, they are my FAVORITE EVER!!!

I really wanted to do a few contests, but weddings was so hard to chose from since we did so many beautiful weddings last year. I had WAY too many favorite wedding photos. We had such great couples, wedding parties, and families... I think every single one of the couples were just awesome! I had a really hard time narrowing it down to five, but I FINALLY made my pick.

You all can decide which one you like the best. Same rules apply as the Kids Photo Contest:

Pick your favorite photo, but please vote once per day, I'm going by the honor system here so if you feel the need to vote over and over again for the same photo all in one day, I hope you feel REALLY REALLY REALLY guilty about it! Haha!

I'm so excited! Let the voting begin... but make sure to read the details below...


#1 :: Jonathan & Jenn

Photobucket

#2 :: Scott & Tami

Photobucket

#3 :: Joe & Niki

Photobucket

#4 :: David & Kelly

Photobucket

#5 :: Cody & Taylor

Photobucket






***Winners will receive a 6 x 6 gallery wrapped canvas and the FRONT spot to the wedding section of our website.

***Voting will end Sunday March 28th at 9pm. Please vote only one person/per day, but feel free to send this on to your friends & family and encourage them to vote for their favorite as well!

***I will put an abbreviated voting box at the top of the page to simplify voting, so you don't have to scroll to find the voting box, but will continue posting the fun stuff going on so make sure to keep coming back and checking out new posts.

No comments: