WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, February 19, 2010

TOP 5!!! Woot, woot!!!

Haha... I can't believe I actually typed out "Woot, Woot!" and left it! Is that even a word? I'm really not sure, it just kind of came out of my brain and onto to the keyboard, so in my dictionary... it is!

(That's me for ya!)

But I have a lot to be "woot, wooing" about and you will too. As I was re-living last year, I was thinking to myself how great it was and how blessed I am to be able to share my love and passion with all of you. I also thought how fun it would be to pick my top 5 favorite photos from kids & weddings of 2009 and lay it all out for you to pick your favorite photo as well. Yes, you guys can all vote for your favorite little sweet, innocent, cuddle ball and help them win! What do they win? A big hug & a kiss? Ha... I'm sure my dog would like that, but in this day in age with all the H1N1 scares, I think a 6 x 6 gallery wrapped canvas and the FRONT spot to the kids section of our website would be a better prize. Now can everyone say "WOOT, WOOT!" with me. Told you you would be doing it too! Haha!

Pick your favorite photo, but please vote once per day, I'm going by the honor system here so if you feel the need to vote over and over again for the same photo all in one day, I hope you feel REALLY REALLY REALLY guilty about it! Haha!

I'm so excited! Let the voting begin... but make sure to read the details below...

Photo 1 :: Avery

Photobucket

Photo 2 :: Jack

Photobucket

Photo 3 :: Stella

Photobucket

Photo 4 :: Mya

Photobucket

Photo 5 :: Lily

Photobucket






***Voting will end Sunday March 7th at 9pm. Please vote only one person/per day, but feel free to send this on to your friends & family and encourage them to vote for their favorite as well!

***I will put an abbreviated voting box at the top of the page to simplify voting, so you don't have to scroll to find the voting box, but will continue posting the fun stuff going on so make sure to keep coming back and checking out new posts.

***Top 5 Wedding Photos of 2009 will be after Kids voting is completely over.

1 comment:

shereen said...

That's not fair.. they all look good! How am I supposed to pick one!