WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Such a Dork!!!

I admit it...

I can be quite the goof and really silly at times... well a lot of times! Even when I probably shouldn't be. But who's watching, right? Well, let's hope no one caught me doing this... (see photo) at the wedding we were photographing over the weekend. I was editing today and came across this photo, which totally caught me off guard because I had no record of Todd taking this, but it made me laugh so hard. I can't believe I do things like this... especially in front of people! I'm pretty sure I was doing the robot, or my version of the robot. Oh wow...

Let's hope Todd was the only one watching!

Photobucket

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: