WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Expect the Unexpected!

43 degrees & SUNNY... in FEBRUARY?

I couldn't believe my eyes and either could the lovely couple who's wedding we photographed yesterday. They were so happy and with such high spirits and who could blame them... their wedding day was BEAUTIFUL!

What a breath of fresh air it was, and it made me so excited for spring to get here! I know, I know, we still have a few more weeks until that actually happens... but what a tease Mother Nature sure did give us yesterday. Love her for that! But can't she do that more often? I guess it's back to reality when I hear of a snow storm headed our way! Well... so long spring, we will see you again in a couple weeks!

I love 'unexpected' days to really brighten your mood, preparing you for what's to come. Hopefully, this photo will do the same...

Photobucket

No comments: