WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So True, So True...

Do you ever hear or even read something in which you think, "That is so True! Why didn't I think of that sooner, I should have totally written a book about that?"

Ok, maybe not the second part of that statement. But lately, I find myself hearing something being said in which I am agreeing with like '100%, without a doubt, no question, cross my mama's heart' to be true. I sometimes think I'm becoming more like the famous John Locke, no not the character on LOST (although I think I'm even more lost than that show right now, anyone else?), but the famous philosopher with all of his deep thinking and witty knowledge. I'm not one to be a huge deep thinker, so this is quite the change for me.

But I met up with a girlfriend today to go to Lululemon. (For those of you who have never been there, I TOTALLY recommend this place for workout apparel, SO GREAT!) As we were chatting with another one of our friends who works there, I realized in my John Locke moment, that friends are so great to have, especially this time of year when it's cold and yucky out, not a lot to do outside, you're getting cabin fever from having to be inside, you can't bare to be indoors another moment... thank goodness for places like the mall or lululemon to go to be a sane person instead of depressed and insane all the time because you are not getting any sun or vitamin D outside. But as I was checking out, I noticed to confirm my revelation even more that on my bag the quote, "Friends are more Important than Money" was written and I thought to myself, "That is so true, so true..." What a great day to remember that and how great it is to have the privilege and opportunity to have friends to share crummy days like today with!

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: