WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Emma :: 6 months old

Not a care in the world... sort of...

Don't you ever wish you were little again without a care in the world, besides eating, sleeping, and dirtying your diaper? Ha! That's really weird to think about now, being as most of us have been out of that stage for MANY, MANY years now. But what I would give to not have any other issues other than when my next feeding is, when my next nap is, and not worrying about finding a bathroom every 10 mins or so since I drink so much water, (haha!) that would be the life right?

Hmm... now that I actually wrote it out, it sounds just a tad weird and not something I would want to go back in time to do, a bit of a non-eventful life. I guess I'll keep my life how it is even if it does involve aches & pains, joys & not so joyful moments because it's so worth it, and we learn and grown each time things come our way!

But Emma, on the other hand, can totally take my place. She can stay in that cute little body she has and be her cute little self with no cares other than the few she may have. But what a sweetheart she is, even if she was not in the best mood and did not really want her photo taken, that's ok! She did great and she has grown so much since last year when I took her newborn photos. She's grown into her personality and is just a doll! What a sweet, sweet girl!


Emma was just the cutest... and look at those cheeks!

Photobucket

Can we say... adorable?!

Photobucket

Loved it when she smiled and laughed...

Photobucket

Haha...

Photobucket

Isn't this the sweetest face... EVER?!

Photobucket

She wanted to eat her shoes... (I wish I was that flexible!)

Photobucket

First time in the grass... not sure if she's a fan or not.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was spent... seriously did not want anymore of it!

Photobucket

What's a kid's shoot without a crying baby, right?!

Photobucket

No comments: