WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Emma :: 3 weeks old

One thing I have learned over the years about babies is that although they are cute and oh-so-adorable, when you add them to your family you no longer go by your schedule... you sing a different tune each day and you roll with it, try not to be frustrated or upset that they change your life's schedule so much that you may no longer be the person who is always 10 minutes early everywhere you go, but you gain patience and hopefully, a level head through it all. Not that I have ANY experience whatsoever with my own baby, but after taking many newborn baby's photos, you go by their music (not that kind of music - ha!)

Emma was playing a different song the day I came over. She did awesome when I got there, all cute and cuddly, peaceful and soundless. Once I got my camera out, she did not want to have any of that. She cried and cried, only happy in the arms of her mom & dad. She kept dozing in and out of sleep, like there was a huge party there that she didn't want to miss. I don't blame her, I hate falling asleep places where lots of people are especially if they want to take photos of me sleeping. Ha! But she ended up giving in and was out like a light. She became jello and reminded me just how dependent babies are on their parents. What a crazy thought! But Emma was gorgeous with TONS of hair and so petite.

Congratulations Jamie & Jen... she's beautiful!


Emma not being very cooperative at first... but she is still adorable!

Photobucket

Look at that hair...

Photobucket

Cute lil' toes...

Photobucket

Just precious...

Photobucket

She sleeps well on her dad...

Photobucket

Her parents are in awe of her...

Photobucket

Oh goodness... I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her lips are so cute all puckered up... (the outfit she has on was her mom's when she was that young, how cool!)

Photobucket

She sleeps so comfy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Krysta said...

Oh, one of my favorite families. I love the pics & Emma :)