WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, October 5, 2009

Miss Taylor :: 6 months

Oh how I miss college. The carefree days... living in dorms... playing soccer... staying up late... hanging out with friends by just walking through the student center... there are so many great memories I have of college, so many great friends I still keep in touch with and some that I may not talk to much, but have left a lasting impression in my heart. I miss college and miss so much about that part of my life.

One of those people that left a huge impression in my heart was my roommate my junior year. Renee was one of those girls who I just connected so well with. We had fun, laughed A LOT, did silly things like jump rope contests in the middle of Walmart, or shaved our arms before nationals along with about half of the team (ha!). Yet, we also had a deep friendship and were able to be there for each other when things weren't always that great! She was and IS a special friend to me and I will always remember the great memories and will cherish her friendship FOREVER!

Although I have not seen her in a few years, we had been in touch recently about doing some photos of her newest member of their family, Miss Taylor. It's funny that they named their little girl Taylor, as her husband Dan went to Taylor University, our rival school. I love it! We planned to meet up when we went over that way to visit some friends, and it was perfect! We got some beautiful beach photos of her lil' girl and were able to hang out for the afternoon... a win-win situation. It was just wonderful getting the chance to hang out like old times and be able to share in the joy of their little one. Congratulations you two! She's beautiful, sweet, so fun, and looks completely like BOTH of you combined!!!

She was so mezmorized by the waves of Lake Michigan... she was a huge fan!

Photobucket


What a gorgeous smile!

Photobucket

Mama loves her so much!

Photobucket

Her first time in the sand... so unsure of what it was... ha!

Photobucket

Downtown St. Joseph was so cute and they had these cute painted animals everywhere... this one was an elephant... adorable!

Photobucket

I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite of the day... her face is so cute and squishy!

Photobucket

Such proud parents...

Photobucket

One more beach spot... and she's spent!

Photobucket

It was soooo great to see you Renee! I miss you and love you, and am so glad things are going so great with you newest addition to your family! Mwaaa....

Photobucket

No comments: