WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, October 2, 2009

Guess Where I am???

5:15am comes around every morning... of course it does, but the last month I have been a regular 5:15 waker-upper (is that even a word?). At first, it was a huge task as of any new thing you do. But I have now got to the point where I wake up automatically without the alarm. I have always been a morning person, but definitely not that early! I am now learning to enjoy it... I am LOVIN' it! Even though the sun is not up yet, or not many people out on the road, or the fact that soon enough there will be frost on the jeep windshield... I look forward to my morning ashtanga yoga, which I wish I was introduced to it years ago. I have since turned in those running shoes, gym membership, and painful hours on that silly elliptical for something so much better.

This morning I woke up at my regular 5:15, but I not eager or excited... but more of disappointment knowing for one my husband and pooch was not sleeping next to me, but two my heated studio was hours away from me. I still planned to do some yoga of my own, but today someone had other plans. It was hard not to laugh while I was down doggin' it when a little 20 pounder climbed in the middle of my legs with a rubber ducky thinking my yoga mat was a playground area. I think she wanted to be in the middle of the action!

I am enjoying the sites of lil' Miss Izzy as she is now able to walk... talk more... laugh more... and is such a sweet little girl. It's amazing how time flies and kids just grow so fast!

Happy Friday!!!!



(Sorry about the small photo... it'll do until I get home to change it!)

No comments: