WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, October 9, 2009

Miss Lily :: 4 months

I love a good story... action, drama, emotion. When people get really into their story and paint the picture of exactly what happened, I get on the edge of my seat and can't wait to hear what happens next. I guess you could say I was one of "those" kids who loved story time back in elementary school. Middle school was a bit different when I had to do the reading... but back to my point. I love good stories!

Lily is one of those good stories. All babies are, but Lily has a way cool, special story. I'm talking like AMAZING! When doors closed for them, and then opened, and closed again and then opened again, this time they opened so big it allowed her parents, Cliff & Angela to adopt Miss Lily. There's a lot more to it, but basically, there is a VERY happy ending and Lily is their miracle baby, and Lily has got some excellent parents!!!!

Congratulations to the two of you... I'm so happy for you guys and am so glad I was able to document this sweet moment of joy! I love her and can't wait to see her grow!


Look at those cheeks!

Photobucket

Just about to tumble forward... but so stinkin' cute in that outfit!

Photobucket

She's already learning to pray, as her dad is a pastor at our church

Photobucket

Hellllooo blue eyes!

Photobucket

Even at four months, she's still so tiny...

Photobucket

What a beautiful baby!

Photobucket

As she got cranky, she fell asleep so quick... just like THIS...

Photobucket

HA...

Photobucket

A tutu... can she be any cuter?

Photobucket

I love it!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Teresa said...

She is too cute!

dw said...

a real angel...

Christina said...

She is an absolute doll, I adore the chubby cheeks

Aunt Cheryl said...

Totally adorable! Okay, I'm a little biased as she IS my great-niece, but still, how can you stop clicking pix of this little angel?