WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Jack :: 4 months

When I was young, I was a HUUUUGE hambone. I wanted to be in all the photos. I would sneak in them with my model-like posing or just plain ruin the photo with bunny ears or a weird facial expression. But as long as I was in them, I was happy! As the years went on, the fewer I would be in the photos and now look at me... never quite in them at all. Who would have thought, that little ol' hambone would be taking photos of other people and not of herself. Ha! Ironic!

Well, I think Baby Jack is going to be one of those kids. Hammin' it up whenever he sees a camera. As soon as I started clicking away, he was a such a happy baby. Smiling, flirting, being so calm and relaxed. This might not seem much to everyone, but we're talking about the kid who gave his parents a lot of trouble the first couple months of his life with lots and lots of crying! But what a cute little guy he is now. He's going to be breaking some major hearts when he gets older.

Congratulations Dave & Katie on the beautiful baby boy! He's a doll and I hope he wasn't an unhappy baby after I left!


Look at that smile... mmm, my heart just melts!

Photobucket

His GQ face

Photobucket

Not so sure about that hat yet...

Photobucket

A tired baby...

Photobucket

This photo CRACKS me up... look at that hair. It's the messy look!

Photobucket

He's also teething... not fun for him!

Photobucket

Sooo cute!

Photobucket

His feet are so small and cute!

Photobucket

1 comment:

brionyskerjance said...

so sweet! love the tootsies!