WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Weather Heaven

Oh wow... I think I died this week... seriously! I have died and gone to weather heaven!!!

I have not once thought about a computer or even bothered to sit down inside at it all week, hence the fact that I did not even post until today. (My apologizes, as I'm sure you can all relate to how I'm feeling with the nice weather!) I'm such a weather snob! When it's nice out I have a hard time doing anything inside, especially the fact that being cooped up all winter long has taken a huge toll on my mood. I needed some vitamin D and I even got a little pink in my face yesterday from sitting outside for so long. I'm sooo ready for summer!!!

And you know what summer brings????

Lots of summer WEDDINGS!!! Yay!!!! Oh I'm sooo excited to start my wedding season in just a few short weeks. I've been waiting all winter for it to be here, and the next thing you know... it will be! I can not be more thrilled...

Here's to all the weddings we have this coming year and the weather we have been given this week, as I'm sure it will be snowing again soon... BOOO!

Photobucket

No comments: