WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st...

Ouch...

I found out today that I ended up breaking my back!!! Can you believe it???

Ok, I'm not a really good liar... so APRIL FOOLS!

I totally forgot that since it's April 1st, that people still did stuff like that, except today has been extremely nice and with it being nice out, I decided I would open all the windows and just enjoy the fresh air coming in and out of our house, listen to the birds chirping, the wind blow, the noise of nature, and for the most part, the peaceful day that it was today.

Boy was that a mistake!

What happened to kid's being in school today? I spent all morning listening to the kid's across the street ride their bikes up and down the sidewalks telling lies to each other then saying "APRIL FOOL'S!" They would get so mad at one another for the April Fool's joke that they would them self tell a lie back, then they would follow it with a big "APRIL FOOLS", then back and forth all morning long... oh wow... how annoying! It kind of reminded me of when I was little, probably doing the same exact thing, being annoying and all! Haha!

I hope you weren't lied to today as much as the little kids across the way were...

No comments: