WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Chubby Bunny

You know that game you play, where you stick a piece of gum or marshmallow or some type of food in your mouth and you have to get the words "Chubby Bunny" out? Then, you have to keep adding more gum or food and keep trying to get the words out?Sounds funny... and it's pretty funny to play, but believe it or not, I was the baby who looked as though I had the food in my cheeks, but had no food in them. Haha!

I have been wanting to put some old photos up of Todd & I when we were babies, but I didn't have very many of myself when I was young. My dad had given me some he found at his place and my jaw dropped to the floor, seriously, when I saw myself as a baby. Although I do not have any when I was just born, I have a couple when I was about a month old and I was such a Chubby Bunny!!! Oh wow! (See the photo below for a visual). I joke that I probably had a twin and ate them, I was so big! Thankfully I have evened out in the cheeks, and don't look much like that anymore! Phewww...

I thought I would share it with you... I'm proud to say I was a healthy baby. Healthy babies are chubby, right? Haha... I'll keep telling myself that to make me feel better.

Look at those cheeks!!!

Photobucket

No comments: