WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Earth Day Celebrations...

Happy Earth Day Week... even though every day should be Earth Day.

It's always good to remind ourselves that it is OUR responsibility to care for this planet. I feel like each year more and more people are jumping on the eco-friendly bandwagon and that only means the planet is getting extra loving and is being cared for so much better.

We are doing our part here in our house by recycling, using reusable bags, having our summer garden, keeping our electricity down, etc... but we recently expanded our eco-friendly life by purchaseing some Norwex cleaning products. If you have never heard of them, you have got to check them out. I fell in love with them and instead of using chemicals to clean my house, the only thing I need is water. I LOVE that! Not only am I saving my lungs, I am saving the planet! I was so excited that on Earth Day I got my Norwex products, and the minute I got them, I whipped out my new window cloth and cleaned all my windows... seriously, even the car windows. Haha! They are spotless too... no Windex streaks, just clear glass. I was so excited and felt I had to share the great news with everyone else... who else gets excited for cleaning? Umm... someone with Norwex right?!

Photobucket

Happy Earth Day!

No comments: