WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun Times Friday

TGIF!!!!

Wooo hoooo....

I did remember what today was because we have something special planned for today. Anyone guess what that may be?

Drumroll....

MATERNITY PHOTOS!

I'm actually feeling a bit out of my element because I'm so used to being BEHIND the camera that this is truly going to be a challenge. I might bring a photo of myself and make Todd pose with it so I can be IN my element! I kind of doubt he would go for that, but maybe I should mention that to him. If he declines, I could pull the "Pregnancy Card" and shed a few tears... that is bound to work. Haha!

No, but we are so excited to see our dear friend Jenn Anibal as we had set this up quite a while ago and it's pretty crazy that it's finally here. Oh the milestones we keep on crossing!

Last week, I mentioned to Todd that I really wanted to take more photos for ourselves. I need to get better at it because I want our kid to not only be photographed, but video'ed as well. I want to remember him when he's a baby and as he grows. As I mentioned that to him and we had family in town, I thought might as well practice up some, and who better to practice on then our niece, along with our dog! They play so well together and it's actually pretty cute how gentle he is with her. It gives us a lot of confidence that he's going to be a great big brother!

Here is one of the videos that I took that brought a huge smile to my face... (the other dog is our friend's dog that we were dog sitting... she loves kids as well!)




Happy Friday!!!

No comments: