WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

John & Jennifer :: Wedding

I LOVE projects... who doesn't right?

I think I drive Todd crazy with all the things I want him to do and there is a possibility that it is a little worse than normal since this whole "nesting" thing has kicked in. But since Todd is working so much lately I've recruited a new worker... my FATHER-IN-LAW. Happy Father's Day, right?! Hehe!

We recently have been fixing one of the bedrooms upstairs for a nursery, but who can have just one thing going on at a time? NOT ME! I decided that in the meantime, since our little guy is not even here yet, that I wanted to get some work done in my office. But with projects come messes, and I'm not a fan of messes. I feel all out of sorts, remember our big kitchen project last year- oh my!!!, and not put together. The good news is my office is ALMOST finished and I can get back to my normal blogging after this week and I'm so excited that I was able to sneak in a few minutes to get together one of the recent weddings we photographed...

John & Jennifer!

Two of the sweetest people I have ever met. Plus, two of the most laughable couples together I have ever met. If you remember their engagement session, it was a pure laugh session! One of my favorites for that reason... I love a good laugh and I love getting shots of people in their element, and that is their element! It made me so excited for their wedding because I KNEW it would be so fun and it totally was!

It's always great to be a part of a couples day that just love to make each other smile and laugh. Plus, Mother Nature gave them a SUPER nice day, as it was suppose to be rainy and it wasn't, all up until we arrived at the reception. Pheww... close call!

Todd and I had sooo MUCH fun... Thanks guys for being so sweet! We wish you the best in all your future endeavors!

Check out some of our favorites and a slideshow with lots more beauty's from their day...

Dress: Bella Bridal
Church: Academy of the Sacred Heart
Hair: Jamie Nanney (Contact me for Contact Info)
Make Up: Kristin Daubenmeyer (Contact me for Contact Info)
Venue: Petruzzello's
Flowers: English Gardens - Kay Kiekbusch
DJ: JD Entertainment
Wine Co.: Filipo Marc Winery

Could Jennifer be any more gorgeous... AMAZING!

Photobucket

And her girls were SOOO sweet... LOVED the short dresses!

Photobucket

John was so handsome and I love it when grooms choose to wear bow ties... so fun!

Photobucket

His guys were hilarious too...

Photobucket

LOVED everyone... they were so much fun! Haha!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Especially the couple... adorable!!!

Photobucket

They make each other laugh so much... it's so cute! (They did this all on their own... so funny!)

Photobucket

LOVE IT!

Photobucket

Check out a slideshow from more of their day...

No comments: