WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

John & Jennifer :: Engagements

U of M vs. State...

I guess you could consider me neutral.

There is so much rivalry for these two teams, it's a bit scary! I mean being as I'm from Indiana, I never really understood the difference, until I married a U of M fan. Michigan is so prideful of their sports and sports teams. I think it's great that you don't meet a lot of people up here that would consider themselves a fan of anything other than a team in Michigan, even football or maybe that's just Todd. He will never lose hope in them. Poor soul! Ha!

But John & Jennifer are Michigan fans, but as for the schools they root for... they are rival schools. I'm sure that makes life interesting. But believe it or not, they are engaged and soooo stinkin' happy! I met up with them a few weeks back and I have to say that it was one of the funnest sessions ever. They are so comfortable with each other and they definitely did not shy in front of the camera. John knows exactly what to do to make Jennifer laugh, and he even had me chuckling with all his facial expressions. Hilarious! I am so excited for their wedding... I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

Congratulations you two...

Here are some of my absolute favorites... even though I wanted to post them all!!!

John & Jennifer are the cutest couple... seriously, they have so much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Adorable!

Photobucket

John is the Michigan fan and wanted his shirt to show more than Jennifer's... too funny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

John is so funny...

Photobucket

Sooo sweet...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love all of them, but the next two are my favorites...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha... (John's Idea)

Photobucket

No comments: