WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Izzy!

Happy "Belated" Birthday to my little Izzy B!

I know she's not really MY child, but I seriously LOVE this kid.

This past weekend, we were in Indiana for less than 48 hours to shoot a wedding and the few hours I was able to hang out with my family was really nice. It was fun to be able to play silly games with Miss Izzy, and to be goofy. She even knows my name... how fun that is! Plus I was able to see a lot of old faces at the wedding.

I was able to get a few shots of the growing girl... since you all have seen her since she was a baby on here... might as well update as she grows up. She's such a showstopper!

Super cute...

Photobucket

And super funny...

Photobucket

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: