WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ethan :: 6 months

Traveling is fun, don't you think?

My only wish is that we all had teleport powers so we could get to our destination a LOT faster! Ha... well until someone invents that, we'll have to stick with driving, flying, biking, swimming, running, walking, and however else we chose to travel.

I do have to say that whenever I have a session, I usually have to travel anywhere from a few miles to quite a few miles... but just recently was probably my closest photo shoot ever, outside of my house that is. I walked 8 houses down to take some photos of our neighbor/good friend's little boy, Ethan. He's probably one of the best and best looking babies out there.... except for the day I came over to take some photos (of course, right?!) His mom thought he was probably teething because he was fussy, hot, and you could tell he just was not feeling like himself. But I did get a few of him being somewhat happy! Poor guy... hopefully, he feels better soon!

Here are just a few of my favorites...

Poor guy not feeling well... I'm sure we can all feel his pain...

Photobucket

He's trying to be happy...

Photobucket

Mom got him laughing by singing "Sskidamarink a dinky dink"... sooo cute!

Photobucket

Not quite sitting up, but sooo close!

Photobucket

No comments: