WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, June 3, 2011

FUN TIMES FRIDAY!

FUN TIMES FRIDAY!?!

Time is surely flying by, and with the countdown of our little guy's arrival around the corner, time is going by a little too fast for my speedometer. I know I might say that often, but seriously, Time slow down! I'm pretty laid back, so all this time that's floating by is making me a crazy woman. Ha... not really! But I just don't like it! I am really trying to cherish these moments that happen on a daily basis that make life so great. I know that life will continue to be great once our baby boy comes, it will just be a tad bit different!

So why not dedicate a day to relive and share those fun moments with you all, whether they are monumental or pure random?

I think that's a great idea... so hopefully you all enjoy it as well.

This past week has been spent most of my time glued to the computer trying to edit all these photos from last weekend's weddings, which were so FUN all around! I love going through the photos because some of them literally make me laugh out loud and you all know I love a good laugh! I'm sure I'll have some to share later...

But mid-week I had a special visitor from down south. My good friend came in town from Florida to visit family, and I was able to take a few hours to spend with my sweet pea and boy was it glorious!!! Such a fun time spent with this chick! XOXOXO!

Photobucket

I'm pretty excited for this coming weekend as we make our way over to Chicago for another wedding weekend... I can just feel some good times coming our way as Chicago is always some good times!

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

steph bratcher said...

aww.. Chach it was so great seeing you and hanging out for a little while - always too short, but so much fun! love and miss you tons!!
Bratch

steph bratcher said...

aww... Chach!! It was SO GREAT to see you and spend some time hanging out... always too short, but fun nonetheless!

Love and miss you!
Bratch