WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whirlwind Weekend...

Talk about a whirlwind of a weekend...

I'm not exactly sure what day of the week it is, but that's ok because I'm enjoying not knowing. It's one of times where I'm fully enjoying "living in the moment"!

We have a short break in our schedule from weddings, but have filled those weekends with quite the entertainment.

Let's just call this past weekend, the 'Weekend of the Bellies!' You'll know why here in a second...

Friday evening one of my oldest and dearest friends, Jennifer, came into town to visit her family. Lucky me, I live near them and got to share her for a night. I was so grateful that I had the opportunity to have that time with her because in all reality, I'm not sure when the next time will be as we are both expecting babies in the coming weeks. We had such a great time and I even got just a few shots of her and her adorable little belly! (XOXOX!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next two days were filled with even more excitement. My mom, sister, brother-in-law, niece, and niece-to-be all made the five hour trip up to Michigan for a quick visit, along with attending one of Todd and I's baby showers. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have them around for the 28 hours that they were here. Yes, you read that right... they made the long haul up and then turned around the next day to head back home. Crazy? YES! Worth it? YES! Do it again? I'm pretty sure they would, but I'd have to ask! Haha!

As the time comes closer to the time that Todd and I will be adding to our family, it is also the time that my sister will be adding to hers as well, since she has a due date of a few days behind me. I was able to get just a few shots of her little belly and little family as well while they were here, but not as many as I would have liked since the weather decided to be freezing cold Sunday... I'm not sure what happened with that, but brrrr...

Photobucket

Photobucket

My FAVORITE... it's adorable!!!

Photobucket

Sooo cute!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Izzy was a little cold... Ok, she was REALLY cold!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's still pretty cute even if she was really cold...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Whatever Day it is Today!!!!

No comments: