WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brandon & Diana :: Engagements

Who doesn't love a good fireman?

I know I sure do. I grew up with both my aunt and uncle being fire fighters, and we would have so much fun going to visit their fire station. We would do the usual, try on the boots, jacket, hat... so fun! The best part, by far, was sliding down the pole. What a rush! I wonder if that's how the actual fire fighters feel whenever they go for a run. I should really ask my father-in-law, since he was a fireman for years down in Highland Park.

But I find now a days, I don't come across many fire fighters. I guess I don't know very many who are still in that profession or just don't run around in that crowd. Well... until just recently, when I met up with Brandon and Diana for a fun engagement session.

Brandon is actually a fireman down in Ohio and he's so young! You don't find many firemen out there, let alone so young... what a brave soul he is and what sweet souls both Diana & Brandon have. Both of them were so calm, laid back, and SO down to earth. They were extremely kind hearted and EXTREMELY loving towards each other! That's the best! You can just tell how head over heels they are for one another. Makes me love my job even more. I had so much fun chatting with them and getting to know them as they are so fun to be around. I'm so excited for their wedding here in a few months. What a fun day it is going to be and if it's anything like this weather, by then it might be 60 degrees. Wooo!

So excited... Congrads you two!

Check out a few of my favorites from our session...

Umm... cutest couple alert!!!

Photobucket

Mmm... LOVE!

Photobucket

Adorable...

Photobucket

LOVE this one...

Photobucket

So fun...

Photobucket

This is their special blanket that they love... I'm so glad they brought it, it totally brightened up their photos...

Photobucket

Precious....

Photobucket

They are so cute together...

Photobucket

This is where they first fell in love... What a special place!

Photobucket

No comments: