WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Matt & Angela :: Engagements

Where did this heat wave come from?

I'm not quite sure, but what a nice surprise! I'm sure it'll be snowing next week, but today, I'll take it.

I have to say that the month of November was kind of like today outside... we had some great weather days, and I was able to really take advantage of those days with some pretty sweet couples.

One of those sweet couples were Matt & Angela...

Talk about a super cute couple together. They make each other laugh and smile so much, and sure do look quite nice together.

I am looking forward to their wedding this SUMMER... oh, how I dream of summer right now!

Congratulations you two...

Angela... what a beauty! I'm pretty sure Matt agrees...

Photobucket

Mmm... so sweet!

Photobucket

Nice bling!

Photobucket

LOVE this one!

Photobucket

MMM... ADORABLE!

Photobucket

Happy Friday!!!

No comments: