WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vacation is OVER...

All good things must come to an end at some point right?

I'm so happy that it's a new year! It was fun to enjoy some holiday music, holiday shows, a few snow flurries, lots of laughs, lots of smiles, no workouts, and all-in-all a great end to one of the BEST years of our lives. But I was ready for the new year to be here, so we can get closer to SUMMER!!! Woo!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm craving some warm sun on my face...

But the holiday was nice!

I can't tell you how great it was to just relax a bit with family and friends, and of course, our little love muffin. Jackson's first Christmas & New Year's holiday was a success! I think any year compared to last year would be a success though. I still have not been able to a eat veggie omelet since then... YUK!

But we started off our holiday by visiting my family in Indiana. Jackson and I spent a couple extra days before Todd was able to come down to share in on the fun. We had lots of fun times with these little ones...

Miss Emmie...

Photobucket

And Izzy B...

Photobucket

Yes, they both LOVE each other so much!!!

Photobucket

It kind of reminds me of when my sister and I were little... Haha... Fun times!

Photobucket

But Jackson got lots of love from the whole family, especially Izzy, she LOVES him so much... here are a few I took with my phone... along with a little video... (Sorry they are all dark, I hate using flash in their faces)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tummy time for TWO...

Photobucket

Best babysitter EVER...

Photobucket

She had fun tickling him...



I snuck away for a little while to take some photographs of an awesome family that I have not seen since high school... those are to come soon enough. But what a BLAST that was... let's just say there were LOTS of laughs and LOTS of smiles!

After all the fun times down in Indiana, we then travelled back home to Michigan to enjoy some of our own little family time. We even formed some of our own traditions, including making these on Christmas morning...

Photobucket

Yes, they were as good as they look... YUM!!!

We then enjoyed some family time sharing our gifts for each other

Photobucket

Photobucket

And some fun with Todd's family... I actually forgot my camera later in the day so the rest of Christmas was undocumented, but you have my word that it was a great time! Ha!

The rest of last week was spent AWAY from the computer and enjoying baby laughs, smiles, cries (Yes, he's turned into quite the mama's boy), and snuggle sessions from both my boy's. Only one of those boy's will let me take photos of them though... haha! I did take some time to get some shots of him since he turned 4 months old... he's turning into such a fun little guy! Oh I just love him more and more each and every day...

Happy 4 months big guy!

Photobucket

He usually has both his fists in his mouth at the same time... haha!

Photobucket

I'm trying to teach him a thing or two about the camera... I think he's a natural...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope everyone else had a Happy Holiday and get ready for lots of posts this month as I'm catching up on the end of last year and all the fun sessions we finished it off with.

Happy 2012!!!!

No comments: