WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kris & Renee :: Wedding

Seattle, baby!

That is one place I would love to go. I'm sure I'll make it out there one day, but until then, I'll just live vicarioiusly through friend's who travel or move there.

Speaking of moving there, that is exactly what my friend, Renee, just did.

If you remember the lovely yogini, Renee, who I used to practice with... well her and her beau, Kris, decided to share a small, intimate ceremony with a few friends and family a couple months back. It was such an honor to be apart of it and what a sweet ceremony it was... full of love, smiles, and lots of laughter. She even wore her grandmother's original wedding dress. I could not believe it... everything was special and meaningful to them and suited their personalities so great!

But then, the next day, she picked up her life her and moved all the way across country to Seattle. She's such brave and spontaneous soul... I think that's why I love her so much!

Congratulations you two... I am so glad I got to be a part of such a monumental point in your lives. I wish you NOTHING, but the best!

XOXOXO!


Check out some of my favorites from their special ceremony and after photos...

Secret special place to be married... It's gorgeous...

Photobucket

Who doesn't love a wedding with their best friend as the maid of honor... Woof!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a beautiful Bride...

Photobucket

He's beaming... LOVE IT!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Never a dull moment with them...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At last...

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know me... I love the exit!!!

Photobucket

And for some fun photos...

Kris, you are so handsome...

Photobucket

And Renee... WOW... so stunning...

Photobucket

xPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha...

Photobucket

Photobucket

YES... I'm sure all wedding couples are jealous seeing this is what they wore for theirs...

Photobucket

Mmmm... in LOVE...

Photobucket

Love Renee's dress...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: