WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dave & Charlene :: Engagements

Haven't you always wondered what it would be like to fly a plane?

I remember when I was little my dad, who used to take flying lessons, took me to this small airport in Kokomo and a guy he knew out there let me go for a ride. I don't remember all the exact details of how exactly I was able to go up in a small plane with just this "strange" man, but I was. It was pretty neat! This "guy" even let me take the wheel for a few seconds. I thought I was so cool! Haha!

Two people who do this every day for FedEx that actually are really cool are Dave & Charlene.

Dave is an engineer for the planes and Charlene is a pilot. A-Mazing! Not only are they extremely smart, but both of them are extremely fun and beautiful people. I thought it was really neat how I did their session on a Monday early afternoon because of their flexible schedules, and mine, and we had a great time exploring the Henry Ford Museum, where they will be married this coming September. What a great couple they are and I had such a great time getting to know them much better, sharing some laughs, and catching their sweet personalities towards each other... so beautiful!

Congratulations you two... we are so excited for the BIG day!!!

Here are just a few of my favorites from our session...

Lovely Couple, eh?!!

Photobucket

So much in LOVE!

Photobucket

Mmm... so great...

Photobucket

XOXO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love those cars in the background... too bad you can't get closer!

Photobucket

Charlene saw a ring similar to this and Dave decided to design one like it for her... such a good listener ;)

Photobucket

LOVE THIS...

Photobucket

No comments: