WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happiness in Life

I have to admit that I am probably addicted to a couple things in life, my number one, which is my bad addiction, GUM. I can't go a day without it, let alone an hour without it. I get all jittery like someone who smokes and hasn't had nicotine in a couple hours. We even joke about how gum is my cigarettes and I go through at least a half pack a day. Seriously... I'm a nut! I just can't chew it without flavor and most gums don't keep much flavor too long.

But my number two would be a tie between ice cream and peanut butter. I love ice cream with sprinkles, which most people know that one, but I also love and crave the O-SO-CREAMY taste of peanut butter. I am so thankful that someone invented this treat as it has made me so happy in this life. I love the texture and how smooth it is when it goes into your mouth, and how you can drink it with a nice glass of milk and it just hits the SPOT. Note: I don't even need it served on anything... I can just use a spoon. Ha! I guess it is a good thing that I am also addicted to working out. Who would've thought... maybe if I ate better I would start to look better.... haha! One day I'll figure it out!

Enjoy the rest of the week, I will have a special post on Friday!

Photobucket

No comments: