WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Under the Weather & FREE Kids...

Soooo sorry I haven't posted anything this past week. I'm such a slacker right now. I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week, I blame it on the rain last weekend. Saturday/Sunday was such a blue day... then Monday I woke up and my body was feeling like it got hit by a bus. It's Friday and still I have no energy but don't know what to take... I'm not much of a medicine girl. I just wait it out... until it's done... if it ever gets that way. Ha!

I promise I will have so much to post next week with an amazing wedding tomorrow and two engagements on Sunday!

I do have to announce that starting October 13th I will be taking FREE baby/children photos until the end of the year... yes three WHOLE months of FREE sessions. What in the world are you thinking, you might ask... well here's the details:

The sessions are for children, babies, and newbies until December 31st. (Excluding a selection of dates and times due to my unavailability)

Sessions are fun and relaxed, capturing your child's personality and character.

Sessions will be Monday-Thursday only and you need to schedule with at least a week notice, who knows how many sessions I'll have by giving them away for FREE!

This will be an 30-45 min session, you never know with kids... also if there is more than two children please have a second parent or helper along. Thanks in advance!

You will be able to view and purchase prints separately (15-30 final images)... especially since the holidays are coming up and you might want to stick a photo in your cards you mail out. Nice idea, huh?!

I will be doing the sessions within a 30 mile radius from Clawson, MI. I will be doing them in home or outdoors.

Any questions let me know... go ahead and tell your family, friends, colleagues... whoever and shoot me an email to schedule now. I have a calendar all planned out so let me know what days/times are good for you and if it works with both our schedules we'll put on the calendar and go for it.

Looking forward to this... as it is the giving season is coming up!

In honor of the whole babies/kids sessions here are a few of my FAVS this past year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in knowing more about this (essie_f_2000@yahoo.com)