WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just NOT meant to be...

I think there is a curse on me... not that I believe in that stuff or anything, but I'm not sure we are suppose to have a puppy or dog.

Our little guy got sick and had to go back to the rescue group for treatment. I got a call yesterday from the lady in charge and she asked how Maddox was doing, I didn't notice anything strange or odd about his behavior, she mentioned some of the other pups she had were really sick. He was pretty good... eating.. playing.. biting... ha! Well... later in the day he started to act a bit funny. He had to use the bathroom a lot and it was pretty gross, I also noticed he was drooling a lot out of his poor little mouth. I called Todd all upset because our poor guy was in some pain. He was moaning and uncomfortable. I called the lady in charge again, and told her I thought he had the sickness the other pups had. We rushed him back to her house so he could get treated for Parvo, which if you're not familiar with it... is pretty deadly in puppies. I was so sad! I liked him a lot... and he was so cute. Hopefully he gets treated and gets better! I'm not sure we'll get another dog... but we'll see. This is the third time... sad days in my office without him, can't you tell...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

awwwwwwwww. how loney your pillow looks. now i'm sad