WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Labor is something I definitely have been doing a lot of these days. As you can tell by my non-existence on here lately. I apologize over and over but will do my part to not leave my bloggers disappointed no more... even if it's the most random post.

Todd mentioned to me yesterday that it was a "LONG" weekend. I thought the complete opposite, although it was a "LONG" weekend, it was a great long weekend. I got to shoot two beautiful couples Saturday and Sunday, we had beautiful weather, I was with my beautiful husband, I enjoyed a couple beautiful yoga classes, I got to see my aunt & uncle-in-law and good and dear friend of mine that I hadn't seen in quite awhile... I'm sure there was lots more, but what a great "LONG" weekend!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend as well and enjoyed it just as much!

And because posts are much better with photos... here is what Maddox did all weekend... RELAXED, while Mom & Dad worked really hard... I love you buddy!

Photobucket

No comments: