WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Simone & Jessica :: Engagements

So I'm kind of embarrassed to say this...

But I'm just going to say it! So believe it or not, I don't know a lot about politics or world views. I even am getting red faced to say that I rarely watch the news (which is not always a bad thing). I kind of feel like the episode of "Friends" where Joey has been approached by a door salesman who is selling encyclopedias. The salesman asks him if he feels like he is the least educated one of his friends, and if he feels like all his friends know all these BIG words and he can only shake his head in agreement in conversations because has no clue what they are talking about. I feel like that guy! I do however have opinions, and I sometimes I even say "I object" like I am a lawyer trying to claim my case. So I guess you could say that I'm a pretty good lawyer to know the lingo in the courtroom. Ha!

Ok... so I'm probably not the best lawyer or would even be able to sit through 5 minutes of law school. However, I give props to the sweetest couple Simone and Jessica: Jessica being the law student and Simone being the supporting fiance putting up with all of her studying and absences for studying and did I mention studying? I do know what it's like to have friends in law school and we used to see them often, until she started law school. But Simone is there for her, as he should be, AND he from what I hear does some amazing carpentry work. I also hear how great his house is! I'm so jealous! But besides the talents in their career, they are so stinkin' cute together... so cute and so laid back... and a great energy for their session. They were so excited! I love it when they are just as excited as I am, it makes it more enjoyable for both! What could make it better? They were awesome in front of the camera. Simone was worried he wouldn't do good or keep his eyes open, but both of them did great. I am excited already to shoot their wedding next year, I know it will fly by so quick!

Thanks guys for the great Sunday afternoon stroll!


The adorable couple...

Photobucket

Mmmm... lovin the kiss, being sun-kissed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lovin' this one...

Photobucket

And of course, who doesn't love a couple who loves to have fun

Photobucket

The next two were a couple of my favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sooo cute!

Photobucket

Mmm... kisses make me happy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: