WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

AJ & Abby :: Wedding

So October was a great month...

It was absolutely beautiful out, along with lots of beautiful weddings, along with lots of beautiful couples... I have to say that I think a lot of couples are wanting those fall months more than the summer ones because of all the gorgeousness there is that comes along with fall. I am a bit partial when it comes to fall because it is my favorite time of year! My only wish, is that it lasted a few months LONGER... who else agrees?

Well this last October, I had the opportunity to work with some amazing couples. One of those included AJ and Abby. I met Abby a few months before and we totally clicked. She and I were kind of like soul mates, or I guess you could say "Bride-Photographer-mates". Haha! We chatted so much as though we were old friends catching up. I loved it and I knew that their wedding was going to be extremely fun and they did not disappoint.

Being October, you never know what the weather is going to be like. I mean October 2009, it was so cold everyone had to wear their winter coats, but this past year it was outdoor wedding weather. I loved that AJ & Abby chose to have it outdoors, it was just gorgeous out. The wind did pick up during their ceremony, which added some comic relief when trying to light their candle, but it was great! I have to say that the buildings and grounds at Addison Oaks are one of my favorite places to shoot, it's so quaint there and it seems the sun shines perfectly with all the trees... just breath taking!

Abby is also a beautiful singer, and she uses her talents to make people happy. She surprised her new husband with a beautiful song she wrote during the reception. What a sweet wife she is!

Todd and I had so much fun and wish them both the best in life!

Congrads you two... we wish California was closer so we could hang out!


Check out some of my favorites along with a slideshow from their day...

Dress: David's Bridal
Venue: Addison Oaks
Flowers: Kroger (Floral Dept)
Cake: Cakes Our Specialty
DJ: Big Foot DJ's


Abby has this natural beauty that is just breathtaking...

Photobucket

LOVED all her girls... so beautiful and so sweet!

Photobucket

AJ was so handsome as well... and in such great spirits... I wonder why?!

Photobucket

LOVED all his guys... so fun!

Photobucket

The wind was blowing like crazy... love her vail in the wind though...

Photobucket

Recessionals are always my favorite...

Photobucket

LOVE this one...

Photobucket

Mmm...

Photobucket

Such a happy, sweet couple...

Photobucket

Ooo laaa laaa...

Photobucket

Here's their slideshow with more from their beautiful wedding...

1 comment:

matrimony said...

Lovely photo shots, i like your wedding,. Congratulations you two.
matrimonial sites
tamil matrimony