WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brad & Ashley :: Engagements

Anyone else getting the Winter Blues???

Oh dear, I'm surely there... and it's BAD! All I want to do is sleep. It really needs to warm up SOON! Maybe the groundhog will give us some hope here in a few weeks. Fingers, toes, arms, legs, anything that can be crossed are crossed right now in hopes that it's a good revelation.

Anyways... Todd and I had some company in town over the weekend. My dad came up for his annual "Auto Show Trip". No offense, but I could totally do without seeing it every year! Ha! Is it just me or is it so similar every single year. It's like I can close my eyes and see exactly what each car display looks like. But oh well... it was fun to have some company to entertain or be entertained for the weekend. We definitely made our way around from going to the Auto Show, to going to see a Band Play out in Sterling Heights, to stopping by Somerset, a favorite of my dad's, and of course, hitting up good ol' Nino Salvaggio's, which us Indiana'ers love!

This is me dreaming BIG... I'm pretty sure that Rolls-Royce will only be seen in them!

Photobucket

But as I continue to catch up, I promise to get done with 2010 by the end of January. I'm going to have to step it up a bit, but I'll get there. I'm telling you... it's this winter that is dragging me down now. Haha!

I met up with Brad & Ashley a few months back, and what a beautiful couple they are. They were so sweet and it seems we have a few familiar faces in common, which added for some good conversations. Ashley was actually a bridesmaid from a previous wedding we had a few years back, plus she knows Todd and Brad and I had running in common so that was fun to chat about... too bad I HATE it now and dread the thought of running ever since that marathon a few years back, and it totally burnt me out. But both Brad & Ashley have so much love, beauty, good spirits, laughter, smiles, and just all around kind hearts, that I cannot WAIT for their wedding come June. Plus, it's up in Petosky, MI which is going to be even more beautiful!

Congratulations you two... we are so excited and thrilled to be a part of such a special time!

I'm not sure they can take a bad photo...

Photobucket

A little more serious... still nailed it!

Photobucket

Love all those colors...

Photobucket

Adorable...

Photobucket

Love these two...

Photobucket

Photobucket

What brave souls they are... it was a long fall down, but they were sports and I think it was worth it...

Photobucket

So in LOVE....

Photobucket

No comments: