WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Winter Blues, No More...

Well... these "Winter Blues" have seriously got to go! I know I'm not alone when it comes to this, especially since it seems the snow may never end. But as January is starting to roll to a close, I feel there is hope that Spring will be here before we know it, which is SOOO very exciting I can barely sit in my chair right now...

I am now thinking that these "Winter Blues" can become Pink or Yellow, those are nice colors, right? I think so. I am choosing to fight away those blues, and try and make the most of it, even if it's so cold outside I can barely think straight, or so white outside I have to squint and sometimes lose a contact, yeah that's happened, I am now going to wake up and chose to be in a better, more Pink or Yellow mood... all I want to know, is who's coming with me?

"I will!"

Photobucket

Haha...

Stayed tuned this week for lots of posts as we finish up our 2010 weddings and are now getting rid of these blues, which means more posts!!! Yay!!!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: