WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, January 18, 2013

Baby Nora Jane :: Newborn

Cousins...

I grew up with a few, but always wish I had more. I always wanted to belong to a big family and remember in college when I visited a friend's family and there were six of them. Each one of them had their own personality, their own unique style, their own interests, it was so intriguing to me. Ever since then, I had this desire to have a big family. Still working on that though... haha! But one thing I'm excited for is for Jackson to belong to a big family... that's still being worked on from all angles, as well. We're going to have to talk to a few people and have to do some persuading to get some new life to being born, but we have some time... Haha!

But in the meantime, we are enjoying each and every little family member that comes along. One of those precious little ones is our little cousin Nora Jane. She is the sweetest, most precious little girl and we love when we get to see her as she's growing so quickly, as most kids do. She is honestly the sweetest! I realize she is much bigger now, but I can't forget how precious she was when she was just born....

Here are just a few of my favorites... Happy Friday!








No comments: