WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, January 4, 2013

Has it really been THAT long???


Oh my goodness...

How embarrassing... it's been 6 months since I've had the time to blog?!

Yes, I say it that way... "since I've had the 'TIME'" for a big reason...

Being a working mom is no joke, a 24 hour/7 day a week job, add in there all the house duties: cooking, cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc... just writing that makes me exhausted. Add all the photo work we've had this past year, plus editing WHILE watching your very active child, that's just crazy right there. Oh and the fact that my 16 month old child JUST started sleeping through the night. Yes, you definitely read that right, he's FINALLY sleeping through the night, well most nights. The past couple he's been getting up because he was fighting a cold, but seriously, I envied those mom's who said their child start sleeping through the night at 6 - 8 weeks. I'm even more exhausted writing that as well. Then the past couple months, I had a hernia surgery and the holidays were here... so it was recovery and travel to visit family. Phew...

But my goal is to keep back up with you all at least once a week... sometimes we'll try and to more, but for now, that is seriously all I have time for. I plan to do a full recap of last year in the near future, but to leave you with the cutest little baby girl I had the opportunity to shoot just earlier today... adorable!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute baby there! Touchwood!!

Nice to know that you are back after a hernia surgery and doing well.