WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, January 11, 2013

Winter is over already??? YAY!!!

I'm so excited...

For one, it's FRIDAY and who doesn't love that day?! And for two, it's warmer than it has been all year... Haha! Yay!

I can only dream we have a winter like we did last year... not much snow, warm temps early on, and unexpected sunshine that would warm your skin to a nice shade of brown. That would be A-MAZING!

I'm not a huge fan of winter. I hate being cold, but I guess you will have that for a little while when you live in a state that does indeed get cold and snow. I kind of wish it's like last year when we got warm weather earlier and it stayed warm. I'm looking forward to that already and it's not even half way through January. Let's just say my fingers are crossed! Ha... But I have been enjoying the few days this week with warmer temps to at least get outside for some fresh air and a walk. It has been much needed.

I have enjoyed watching my little man get all bundled up, the few times we have done this, to see if he enjoys the snow... So far, he's not a huge fan, but it could be the lack of mobility he has with the massive layers he has on. He is literally a human marshmallow! Poor guy... at least he has a good attitude.

Photobucket

Happy Friday Everyone! Enjoy the warm temps over the weekend... I'm sure it will get cold again!

No comments: