WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The COOLEST Band Teacher!

Beyonce and Mozart, in the same music concert?

Yes, that is correct, you read that right.

Ryan is the band teacher for Berkley High School, and also a good friend to Todd and I. I decided to pop over to see one of his concerts and take a few photos, and I just want to say that he is the best band teacher ever. I remember playing the clarinet years ago, which I hated and actually lied to my mom by saying I couldn't take both band and art, so that I could quit... Sorry mom! But my teachers weren't that cool to have a concert and play pop songs. Plus coming out on stage in sunglasses, a gold *bling* necklace, and top hat (or whatever that hat is called). The kids absolutely love him, and it's hard to see why not.

I had a great time. It was fun to see him and his band in action.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes that is a sequence top she has on... but she doesn't seem to enjoy it... if I had it on I would at least have a smile on my face!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: