WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, April 21, 2008

Miss Gracie

I must say that I have not been around a lot of younger kids in my years, besides when I was young and they were my friends. I have only one sister and she just now is getting ready to have a baby. I have a couple younger cousins, but we only travelled to see them a couple times a year. I never hung out with a lot of people who had younger siblings or never known a lot of people with babies or kids. And Todd doesn't have any young kids in his family either... unlucky for us, I guess!

But I have always wanted to photograph kids more because they are so cute when it comes to showing facial expressions, energy levels, not afraid to be silly, and they are just more dramatic, which is great when taking photos because their might be something you might ask of them to show their personality and someone else might try and hide it because they don't want to look ridiculous, but a child gives it to you 110%.

Little Miss Gracie was just that, she gave me 110%, and was such a trooper. She was the cutest little girl, with the bluest blue eyes, and my favorite part about her was her teeth. Her mom said, "We're trying to get that other big tooth to fall out, so that she can have a nice big garage door." Haha! She was such a doll, her personality definitely shows throughout the photos, and that was my goal. What a great time we had!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

NICE.... Miss Gracie is adorable. sorry about the 2 comments for Lisa... that was kind of redundant but since i added my blog i've had trouble making comments. oops!

Karen Bosch said...

Such wonderful pictures! You captured her personality perfectly! And the blue and pink colors look so fresh on these images!

Anonymous said...

shes too cute. im right there with you. give me kids on a shoot!!

rmsargent said...

she is such a cutie pie. the scenery is so great. wonderful :) xoxo