WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Friday, April 18, 2008

Miss Lisa

I can honestly say that I do not miss the ol' job too much. There are times where I will go places, like the bank or the dentist, and the worker says to me "So, do you have the day off today?" and I get a smirk on my face and chuckle some, and comment "Well... I actually work from home." Yes, what a nice feeling it is to say that, but the one thing I do miss about my ol' job is that I do not get to see some wonderful people as much anymore. One of those people was one of my lifeguards, Lisa. She is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet, and I had the oppurtunity to get to know her much more than just being her boss the last two years. It was good times!

Well...we had plans to met up for lunch the other day, and also have a little photo fun afterwards, as I am always wanting to play around with my new lens's and new people. She was a great model, and did anything I asked of her, even if it meant laying on the dirty ground with no complaints! What a fun day it was and such beautiful weather out! I am so happy to have the job that I have now... it is so much better than I even imagined. I can FINALLY say that I LOVE what I do for a living... LOVE IT!!!

Here are some photos from our fun... she is a beauty!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW I loved what you put! =) The last picture makes me look sooo fat haha!

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

i like them. lisa is beautiful

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

what a beautiful girl! you did wonderful with her